Empathy, active listening, and dedication—these are my personal tenets as an advocate for good service and customer happiness. I’ll help you rise above the noise by turning dry tickets into delightful conversations, and using these interactions to create self-service content, resources, and systems that strengthen the support experience. Being fully remote, I help teams provide round-the-clock support, so that customers get help when they need it the most. 👍
Blogging and content creation
Writing and editing documentation
Email/chat customer support
Editorial calendar management
AREAS OF INTEREST AND EXPERTISE:
- Brainstorming and publishing quality blog posts, resources, and documentation
- Delivering above-and-beyond customer support from initial contact to resolution
- Troubleshooting and communicating issues to Product and Engineering teams
- Managing your existing editorial calendar or starting a new one from scratch
- Participating in exciting new areas like project management, customer success, and other leadership roles
Customer Support at 1Password
2018-Present | FULL-TIME/REMOTE
Specializing on the Mac and iOS platforms, I help new and seasoned users troubleshoot product issues, migrate license customers to the 1Password membership, and report bugs to the Apple development team.
Writer/Contributor at Supported Content
2018-Present | FREELANCE/REMOTE
I research and write for Supported Content, a content creation agency for SaaS companies looking to develop their content strategy and provide value to their customers.
- The Difference Between Customer Support and Customer Success via HelpScout
- Top 10 Slack Apps to Make Work Easier via BubbleIQ
Customer Support Advocate for Kayako
2017-2018 | FULL-TIME/REMOTE
A member of the Support team (London division), I helped customers learn and use product, while crafting self-service content for our Help Center. I’ve also published articles about self-service and customer support for the Kayako blog.
Writer/Contributor at Zapier
2015-2018 | FREELANCE/REMOTE
Product Specialist and Content Writer for TeamGantt
2016-2017 | REMOTE/PART-TIME
I helped users navigate the product while working with the Engineering team to solve technical issues. On the side, I managed the company’s editorial calendar, making sure there’s a steady queue of quality content to publish each week.
Staff Writer and Editorial Manager at DesignGood
2013 – 2015 | FREELANCE/REMOTE
DesignGood was initially a blog that featured people and brands using creativity and design to make a social impact. I was hired to manage the editorial calendar, brainstorm and pitch new topics, and write and publish approved feature articles.
Tutorials Writer + Blog Author at Envato
2012 – 2014 | FREELANCE/REMOTE
I first joined the Envato network in 2012 as a blog author for AppStorm.net, writing reviews and round-ups of desktop, mobile, and web apps. I then switched over to Tutsplus.com briefly to write tutorials on how to use apps to get things done.
- 35+ Markdown Apps for the Mac (Mac.AppStorm)
- Notability 5: Get Creative with Your Notes (iPhone.AppStorm)
- How to Reduce the Size of Your PDF Without Compromising Image Quality (EnvatoTuts+)
New York, California, and Maryland, USA
Oxford and London, UK
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Hong Kong, HK
Languages: English and Filipino with a tiny hint of verbal Fookien. I hope to learn fluent Mandarin someday!
Southeast Asian and Latin American literature
Greek, Hawaiian, Asian, and Filipino mythology
Book design and the publishing industry
Locally made lifestyle products and businesses
SaaS companies and remote work
Bachelor of Arts Major in Literature
De La Salle University – Manila
Bachelor of Arts Major in Communication Arts
De La Salle University – Manila
AWARDS AND HONORS
Outstanding Thesis Award
De La Salle University – Manila (2013)
Received the award for my work on Animalia: Mending Human and Animal. This is an animal poetry collection and my ongoing creative work.
2nd Honors Dean’s List
De La Salle University – Manila (2011-2012)
Recognized as a dean’s lister for the 2nd and 3rd terms of academic year.
- VP of Documentation, Literature Circle
- Feature writer, The La Sallian / The Menagerie
- Guild member, DLSU Harlequin Theatre Guild